Full-Time Performance Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Join a growing company with strong values, and a culture where you can thrive
- Excellent career choices and growth potential
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Clients within the Brisbane CBD and outskirts
Do you believe that Customer Experience is the most important thing in business? At Access Testing, we do!
Access Testing has built a solid reputation as Australia’s most experienced testing consultancy with over 15 years at the forefront of our industry. We are currently looking to expand our Brisbane office by recruiting additional professional testers to support upcoming projects with a variety of commercial and government clients.
We are currently seeking exceptional Performance Consultants of Mid to Senior Level, with experience with test strategies and plan development, test scripting and planning and report writing.
To be considered for the role of Performance Analyst, you must have the following:
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in performance testing.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- ISTQB Foundations Level Certified.
- Experience using a wide-range of technologies and an understanding of how they work.
- Experience using any of load testing tools; including: Mercury LoadRunner, OpenSTA, Compuware QA Load, Rational Performance Tester, and others.
- Ability to understand the performance implications of a variety of system architectures.
- Experience liaising with members of the testing and development teams along with client stakeholders.
- Experience working on large testing projects and multi-vendor environments.
- Experience conducting testing across the whole software development lifecycle.
- Involved in project management delivery.
- Proven scripting ability.
- Previous experience in a consultancy capacity.
You will have the following personal attributes:
- Exceptional communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure within tight budgets and timeframes.
- The ability to “think outside of the box’ to find creative and innovative solutions.
- Ability to prioritise tasks to ensure they are completed on time.
How to Apply
If you are looking to accelerate your career with a proven leader in testing consulting, then we would love to hear from you.
Access Testing Pty Ltd
07 3247 1163
NOTE: Due to the large response of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted within the next 2-4 weeks
NOTE: All short-listed applicants will be required to complete an aptitude & technical test at Access Testing.
412 total views, 1 today