Full-Time Senior Test Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Join a growing company with strong values, and a culture where you can thrive
- Excellent career choices and growth potential
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Clients within the Brisbane CBD and outskirts
Do you believe that Customer Experience is the most important thing in business? At Access Testing, we do!
Access Testing has built a solid reputation as Australia’s most experienced testing consultancy with over 15 years at the forefront of our industry. We are currently looking to expand our Brisbane office by recruiting additional professional testers to support upcoming projects with a variety of commercial and government clients.
To be considered for the role of Senior Test Analyst, you must have the following:
- Minimum of 5+ years of continuous testing experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- ISTQB Foundations Level Certified.
- Experience working with testing tools, including HP Quality Centre.
- Experience working in complex environments with many stakeholders and vendors.
- Experience working collaboratively with business stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts.
- Experienced in managing teams of 3-8 people.
- Strong experience in the preparation of Test plans, test scripts, test results and defect reports.
- Strong experience reporting progress and estimating work outstanding.
- Extensive experience and understanding of testing principles and methodologies.
- Proven experience in the delivery of quality test deliverables.
You will have the following personal attributes:
- Exceptional communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure within tight budgets and timeframes.
- The ability to “think outside of the box’ to find creative and innovative solutions.
- Ability to prioritise tasks to ensure tasks they are completed on time.
How to Apply
Ideally, you will also have automation experience and/or Test Lead experience.
If you are looking to accelerate your career with a proven leader in testing, we would encourage you to apply for this vacancy or contact us for more information.
Access Testing Pty Ltd
07 3247 1163
NOTE: Due to the large response of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted within the next 2-4 weeks
NOTE: All short-listed applicants will be required to complete an aptitude & technical test at Access Testing.
443 total views, 1 today