Full-Time Test Analysts
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Join a growing company with strong values, and a culture where you can thrive
- Excellent career choices and growth potential
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Clients within the Brisbane CBD and outskirts
Do you believe that Customer Experience is the most important thing in business? At Access Testing, we do!
Access Testing has built a solid reputation as Australia’s most experienced testing consultancy with over 15 years at the forefront of our industry. We are currently looking to expand our Brisbane office by recruiting additional professional testers to support upcoming projects with a variety of commercial and government clients.
To be considered for the role of Test Analyst, you must have the following:
- Minimum of 2+ years of continuous testing experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- ISTQB Foundations Level Certified.
- Experience using a wide-range of technologies and an understanding of how they work.
- Experience using defect tracking tools.
- Experience conducting testing on a range of systems and technologies.
- Experience liaising with members of the testing and development teams.
- Experience working on large testing projects and multi-vendor environments.
- Has experience conducting testing at a variety of stages of the SDLC.
- Ability to apply the most suitable methodology to the current situation.
- Involved in project management delivery.
You will have the following personal attributes:
- Exceptional communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure within tight budgets and timeframes.
- The ability to “think outside of the box’ to find creative and innovative solutions.
- Ability to prioritise tasks to ensure they are completed on time.
How to Apply
If you are looking to accelerate your career with a proven leader in testing, we would encourage you to apply for this vacancy or contact us for more information.
Access Testing Pty Ltd
07 3247 1163
NOTE: Due to the large response of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted within the next 2-4 weeks
NOTE: All short-listed applicants will be required to complete an aptitude & technical test at Access Testing.
261 total views, 2 today